21.6.10

02 Theoretical Framework

S1 Week 5, 6 , 7

Due to the nature of my topic, extra care and sensitivity are required. Therefore, within these few weeks, I have fully emerged myself into heavy research and reading which only time limits me. Nevertheless the research will be continuous until the end of the project. As for this exercise, I will compile my studies and thoughts into a literature review.

This exercise helps to crystallize my ideas and direction. It begins with identification of issues related to the proposed topic. In order to find a ‘solution’, one has to equip with related information by writing a literature review. Information gained can then be ingredients for my studio work (design and exploration).

Literature review summary in diagram:



The following is the theoretical framework print:

It was printed on recycled paper:

No comments:

Post a Comment