15.10.10

Production

S2 Week 12

Presentation Production

It is a another week of production for me (and design too). I am trying to find the best way of presenting my work graphically (drawings, renders and compositions).

Updates on my request for early submission: I was also told that I will not be given a chance to present my work early, instead I will have to pre-record my presentation and present it on week 15 with my absence. I was clarified by the school authority that presentation (verbal) is a privilege not a right.

Therefore I need to work twice as hard to produce great presentation.

Exiting yet exhausting (not too bad)

ArchNet

I posted my project in a discussion forum on ArchNet a while ago and received 2 responses. Click here to view the page.

Presentation

I will not post my presentation material due to time limitation. However I will post the final presentation when I am finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment